ACT CONSTRUCTION SAFETY PROGRAM
ACT is committed to ensuring our field crews hold the required certifications, perform on-going training and work with the latest safety tools and devices.
Our internal Safety program requires employees and contractors to;
- provide specific training and certifications to tower climbers and managers in the field.
- implement a Safety and Health and Accident Prevention Program
- ensure individuals working on the jobsite hold OSHA 10 and industry health and safety certifications
- conduct and submit site safety audits for 10% of projects
- deploy and abide by various industry mandated standards, checklists, and reports
Since the Company’s inception ACT has not incurred a single safety or work hazard violation. Our safety rating is based on our commitment to quality and field job training.
ACT is a high growth company and some of our Customers include Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile. We are a team of dedicated telecom professionals who are focused on humanizing the wireless experience for all involved. ACT provides the following services to the telecom industry:
Wireless Macro Site New Builds
Infrastructure / Cell Tower Maintenance
Program management and staff augmentation
Cable Outside Plant Construction
Fiber Optic Permitting and Construction
Get In Touch Today.
What are you waiting for?