ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Advanced Communications is a growing wireless infrastructure company headquartered in Baltimore, MD. We provide complete end-to-end services from site design, engineering, construction, deployment, upgrades, and on-going support and maintenance. We specialize in building public and private wireless networks for carriers, governments, energy companies, utilities, and OEMs.
- These positions are based out of St Petersburg, FL and will cover in our Florida markets.
- Frequent travel (with per diem), as well as driving company-owned vehicles may be required
- All candidates applying for any positions with us must understand that Intellisite does not cover costs associated with relocation.
- Previous 3-5 years of experience with Line and Antenna Installs for Sprint and AT&T
- Experience with SWEEPS and PIM’s.
- Experience with Carrier Equipment Decommissions.
- Experience with Tower Inspection and equipment audits.
- Experience with Tower Lighting and Troubleshooting.
- Must pass pre-employment testing, including drug testing and criminal background check.
- Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record (previous 5 years).
- Ability to travel out of town as required by the project. Typically, no more than 4 days out.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a minimum of high school diploma or GED.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS – Applicant must be able to:
- Frequently climb tall structures (200 feet or more) with a 50 lb. load.
- Work efficiently in extreme weather conditions: 90-95% of work is outdoors.
- Must have the ability to hear, understand and respond appropriately to verbal requests.
- Have clear visual ability, with or without correction.
- Ability to climb, walk, stand and bend for long periods of time and reach and stretch repetitively.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Pay is hourly and based on experience.
- Per Diem is provided based on travel.
HOW TO APPLY
- Email your resume to email@example.com
Get In Touch Today.
What are you waiting for?